Onboarding Cohort Hub for New Partners
An Introduction to Thread's Guided Onboarding
Thread Training 1 - Getting Started
Thread Training 2 - Let's chat about chat!
Thread Training 3 - Customer Deployments!
Thread Training 4 - Service Collaboration Training!
Communicating Thread rollout to your customers
First-time Thread Workspace Setup Guide
Getting Started with Thread
Channels and Flows
Dynamic Flows - How to create a dynamic Triage Channel
A flow to send a Holiday out of office message
Creating your first flow
Creating channels & flows in Inbox
How to set-up Service Copilot Auto-Prioritization
Starter Prompts for Service Copilot Auto-Prioritization
How to track your time in Inbox
Sending attachments with Inbox
Save time answering chats with Snippets
Accessing & Installing Inbox
Can I style my messages?
Which shortcuts can I use in Inbox?
What is Inbox and how do I use it?
Setup an on-call member to be assigned
Setting up Inbox
Getting Started with Messenger
Prepare your customer-facing Messenger experience
Prepare your customer-facing Teams experience
Recommended plan for rolling-out chat
Messenger on Windows
Messenger on Web
How to setup the Autotask Ticketing Integration
Setting up an Email Communication Workflow in Autotask
How do I set up the Connectwise Automate Integration?
Configuring Messenger for Windows Deployment in ConnectWise Automate
Deploy Messenger for Windows through Automate via Script
How to enable Chat and TimePad pods in ConnectWise PSA
How to setup the ConnectWise PSA Ticketing Integration
How to test the Customer Teams App in a Sandbox Environment
How to install your custom Teams app on your Customers' tenants
Connecting Thread to your Teams (for Service Providers)
Troubleshooting "You don't have permission" error in Teams
AI Privacy & Security Overview
Data & Encryption
What if my organization has IP or domain restrictions?
Frequently asked questions
How can I get help with setting up Thread?
How does Thread decide who gets assigned to dynamic Teams or Slack channels?
How to Setup a CSAT Survey
Can you add custom filters to Flows?
Can I get a custom Teams or Slack support app?
How do we request a feature that we need?
Is there a way to pull existing tickets to a channel in Inbox?
Are there any templates for the Teams app banner?
Can I disable the "New User" flow in Messenger chat?
I'm seeing tickets show up that were not created via Slack or Teams?
How can we send tickets from 2 or 3 service boards to Slack or Teams?
Which ticketing systems do you support?
Where can I find my Thread App ID?
Updated by Griffin Steinman
To request this feature, contact us at help.getthread.com and tell us that you want Auto-Prioritization enabled in your Thread workspace.
Auto-Prioritization is one of our CoPilot features that will set an incoming threads priority based on conditions that you set in the admin panel.
You can train Service CoPilot to prioritize your requests according to prompts you define.
To have Copilot automatically prioritize incoming threads, you must:
- Setup Copilot with prompts for each Priority level
- Configure a flow to Automatically Prioritize incoming threads
1. Setup Copilot with prompts for each Priority level
First, you need to setup prompts to train Copilot on how to prioritize your incoming threads. We will import the priorities from your PSA so that Service Copilot can leverage them.
- Navigate to the admin panel > Copilot
- Set a prompt for each priority level. We recommend starting with the sample prompts below and modifying from there.Use the window on the right to test out example thread summaries live! Try pasting in real thread summaries to see how it does and refine your prompts from there.
- Once you've inputted and customize your prompts, click Save.
2. Configure a flow to Automatically Prioritize incoming threads
- Navigate to the Thread Admin Panel -> Flows here
- Click Create Flow
- Name the flow, e.g. "Copilot Auto Prioritization" and click Create Flow
- Apply filters that will match to your incoming threads. For example, you can set the filter to your incoming service board(s) to match on all incoming service requests.There is no need to set an Inbox Channel or Slack/Teams integration. We only want this flow to auto prioritize incoming service requests.
- At the bottom click the "+ to add a new Action.
- Once there, click Actions -> Copilot -> Auto-Prioritize
- Save the changes to the flow and test out a new service request!