Onboarding Cohort Hub for New Partners
An Introduction to Thread's Guided Onboarding
Thread Training 1 - Getting Started
Thread Training 2 - Let's chat about chat!
Thread Training 3 - Customer Deployments!
Thread Training 4 - Service Collaboration Training!
Communicating Thread rollout to your customers
First-time Thread Workspace Setup Guide
Getting Started with Thread
Channels and Flows
Dynamic Flows - How to create a dynamic Triage Channel
A flow to send a Holiday out of office message
Creating your first flow
Creating channels & flows in Inbox
How to set-up Service Copilot Auto-Prioritization
Starter Prompts for Service Copilot Auto-Prioritization
How to track your time in Inbox
Sending attachments with Inbox
Save time answering chats with Snippets
Accessing & Installing Inbox
Can I style my messages?
Which shortcuts can I use in Inbox?
What is Inbox and how do I use it?
Setup an on-call member to be assigned
Setting up Inbox
Getting Started with Messenger
Prepare your customer-facing Messenger experience
Prepare your customer-facing Teams experience
Recommended plan for rolling-out chat
Messenger on Windows
Messenger on Web
How to setup the Autotask Ticketing Integration
Setting up an Email Communication Workflow in Autotask
How do I set up the Connectwise Automate Integration?
Configuring Messenger for Windows Deployment in ConnectWise Automate
Deploy Messenger for Windows through Automate via Script
How to enable Chat and TimePad pods in ConnectWise PSA
How to setup the ConnectWise PSA Ticketing Integration
How to test the Customer Teams App in a Sandbox Environment
How to install your custom Teams app on your Customers' tenants
Connecting Thread to your Teams (for Service Providers)
Troubleshooting "You don't have permission" error in Teams
AI Privacy & Security Overview
Data & Encryption
What if my organization has IP or domain restrictions?
Frequently asked questions
How can I get help with setting up Thread?
How does Thread decide who gets assigned to dynamic Teams or Slack channels?
How to Setup a CSAT Survey
Can you add custom filters to Flows?
Can I get a custom Teams or Slack support app?
How do we request a feature that we need?
Is there a way to pull existing tickets to a channel in Inbox?
Are there any templates for the Teams app banner?
Can I disable the "New User" flow in Messenger chat?
I'm seeing tickets show up that were not created via Slack or Teams?
How can we send tickets from 2 or 3 service boards to Slack or Teams?
Which ticketing systems do you support?
Where can I find my Thread App ID?
Updated by Stephen Boss
🚶What we Covered
- ✅ Verify that you have completed all the tasks from Thread Training 1 - Getting Started.
- ✅ Last session, you created an Inbox channel for your Chats. Now, connect the flow powering this channel to Teams or Slack so that your first responders can get notified of incoming Chats.
- 📖 Instructions if you use Teams Internally: Connecting Teams for your Company
- 📖 Instructions if you use Slack Internally: Connecting Thread to your Slack Workspace and Handling live chat tickets in SlackOne benefit of chat to customers is the quick response time and knowing they can get help quickly. For chat to be a success, we recommend setting up notifications in Teams /Slack so that your first responders can respond urgently.
- ✅ The chat channel we created last session will be the home for our Chat requests. But what if we have a dispatch or triage team that just needs to triage and action new chats? Let's create a Dynamic Channel for Triage.
- ✅ Now, practice building your workflow into Inbox and Teams/Slack. How does your team ingest and handle tickets today? Reproduce that process in Inbox via Channels & Flows.
- If you assign a thread to a teammate from Inbox, it will show up in My Inbox for that user, they will also get a notification in Teams / Slack when they have been assigned - just make sure to configure their notification settings in Thread Admin Panel > Members.
- If you follow a Pod-based model, build channels for your pods in Inbox. You can also sync with corresponding teams in Teams / Slack (if you are OK with the notifications).Flows support the following filters that are useful for Pods: Board, Company, Company Type, Contact Type
- If you follow a Tier-based model, build channels for your service tiers in inbox. You can also sync with corresponding teams in Teams / Slack (if you are OK with the notifications).Flows support the following filters that are useful for Tiers: Board, Status/Status Type (e.g. Escalation), Owner
- Customer Deployments! Check out our next webinar to continue the series.