Getting Started Cohort Hub
An Introduction to Thread's Guided Onboarding
Thread Training 1 - Getting Started
Thread Training 2 - Let's chat about chat!
Thread Training 3 - Customer Deployments!
Thread Training 4 - Service Collaboration Training!
To share with your customers
To share with Desktop or Web customers
To share with Slack customers
To share with Microsoft Teams customers
Getting Started with Thread
Channels and Flows
Dynamic Flows - How to create a dynamic Triage Channel
A flow to send a Holiday out of office message
Creating your first flow
Creating channels & flows in Inbox
How to track your time in Inbox
Sending attachments with Inbox
Save time answering chats with Snippets
Accessing & Installing Inbox
Quick Setup Guide
Can I style my messages?
Which shortcuts can I use in Inbox?
What is Inbox and how do I use it?
Setup an on-call member to be assigned
Setting up Inbox
Getting Started with Messenger
Messenger on Windows
Messenger on Web
How do I set up the Connectwise Automate Integration?
Configuring Messenger for Windows Deployment in ConnectWise Automate
Deploy Messenger for Windows through Automate via Script
How to test the Customer Teams App in a Sandbox Environment
How to install your custom Teams app on your Customers' tenants
Connecting the Teams MSP bot for your Company
Troubleshooting "You don't have permission" error in Teams
Frequently asked questions
How can I get help with setting up Thread?
How does Thread decide who gets assigned to dynamic Teams or Slack channels?
Can you add custom filters to Flows?
Can I get a custom Teams or Slack support app?
How do we request a feature that we need?
Are there any templates for the Teams app banner?
Can I disable the "New User" flow in Messenger chat?
I'm seeing tickets show up that were not created via Slack or Teams?
How can we send tickets from 2 or 3 service boards to Slack or Teams?
Which ticketing systems do you support?
- All Categories
- Getting Started
- Use cases
- If your team works in a POD model
If your team works in a POD model
Updated by Kristof Orts
Inbox allows you to set up channels that reflect your team's pod model. So you can set up a channel per team.
- Go to Inbox https://inbox.chatgenie.io/ and log in.
- Click the "+" next to channels
- Give your channel the name of your pod, for example "Alpha Team"
- Invite the agents from the pod. Type their name and select them. By default you are already in the channel. Click confirm when you're done.
- Next you need to define what tickets should go into the channel in the Flow.
- You can select which board you want to receive tickets from To get live chats, set the source to Messenger. This will send all chats created from Teams, Slack, desktop, web, android, ...
- When you click rule, you can also select specific companies that your pod may support
- There are many more filters, such as Time of Day to set support for specific shifts or Country to set channels per regions.
- Next, check Dynamic flows to remove any tickets from this channel that no longer match the flow
- You can also choose to route these tickets to Teams or Slack (depending on which you have integrated), by clicking on the "+"
- Click Save and you and your team should now see tickets appearing in your channel.