Onboarding Cohort Hub for New Partners
An Introduction to Thread's Guided Onboarding
Thread Training 1 - Thread Overview + Customer Chat Experience
Thread Training 2 - Workflows, Automation, & AI
Thread Training 3 - Customer Deployments!
Thread Training 4 - Service Collaboration Training!
Communicating Thread rollout to your customers
Communicating with your Microsoft Teams customers about Thread Chat
Communicating with your Slack customers about Thread Chat
Communicating with your Desktop/Web customers about Thread Chat
First-time Thread Workspace Setup Guide
Getting Started with Thread
Channels and Flows
Dynamic Flows - How to create a dynamic Triage Channel
A flow to send a Holiday out of office message
Creating your first flow
Creating channels & flows in Inbox
Getting Started with Service Copilot Auto-Prioritization
Getting Started with Service Copilot Auto-Categorization
How to track your time in Inbox
Sending attachments with Inbox
Save time answering chats with Snippets
Accessing & Installing Inbox
Can I style my messages?
Which shortcuts can I use in Inbox?
What is Inbox and how do I use it?
Setup an on-call member to be assigned
Setting up Inbox
Getting Started with Messenger
Prepare your customer-facing Messenger experience
Prepare your customer-facing Teams experience
Recommended plan for rolling-out chat
Messenger on Windows
Messenger on Mac
Messenger on Web
How to setup the Autotask Ticketing Integration
How to enable Chat and Timepad insights in Autotask
Setting up an Email Communication Workflow in Autotask
How do I set up the Connectwise Automate Integration?
Deploy Messenger for Windows through Automate via Script
How to enable Chat and TimePad pods in ConnectWise PSA
How to setup the ConnectWise PSA Ticketing Integration
How to test the Customer Teams App in a Sandbox Environment
How to install your custom Teams app on your Customers' tenants
Connecting Thread to your Teams (for Service Providers)
Troubleshooting "You don't have permission" error in Teams
AI Privacy & Security Overview
Data & Encryption
What if my organization has IP or domain restrictions?
Frequently asked questions
How can I get help with setting up Thread?
How does Thread decide who gets assigned to dynamic Teams or Slack channels?
How to Setup a CSAT Survey
Can you add custom filters to Flows?
Can I get a custom Teams or Slack support app?
How do we request a feature that we need?
Is there a way to pull existing tickets to a channel in Inbox?
Are there any templates for the Teams app banner?
Can I disable the "New User" flow in Messenger chat?
I'm seeing tickets show up that were not created via Slack or Teams?
How can we send tickets from 2 or 3 service boards to Slack or Teams?
Which ticketing systems do you support?
Where can I find my Thread App ID?
Updated by Kristof Orts
Inbox allows you to set up channels that reflect your team's tier structure. So you can set up a channel per level of urgency.
- Go to Inbox https://inbox.chatgenie.io/ and log in.
- Click the "+" next to channels
- Give your channel the name of your pod, for example "Tier 1"
- Invite the agents that are part of this team. Type their name and select them. By default you are already in the channel. Click confirm when you're done.
- Next you need to define what tickets should go into the channel in the Flow.
- You can select which board you want to receive tickets from To get live chats, set the source to Messenger. This will send all chats created from Teams, Slack, desktop, web, android, ...
- When you click rule, you can also select which priority the ticket has
- There are many other filters, such as Companies, where you can select specific companies that are VIPs, even specific contacts.
- Next, check Dynamic flows to remove any tickets from this channel that no longer match the flow
- You can also choose to route these tickets to Teams or Slack (depending on which you have integrated), by clicking on the "+"
- Click Save and you and your team should now see tickets appearing in your channel.